Auto Training and Manual Training are available in League of Angels: Fire Raiders . Auto Training is accomplished by using the Training Slots available on the Train screen. While a Hero or Angel is in a Training slot, they will gain experience continuously. This training mode continues to work while players are logged out. Returning to the Train screen will show how much progress the characters in training have made.
Players begin with three Training Slots unlocked at the White or Common level. Players can use Diamonds to unlock additional Training Slots or upgrade existing Training Slots. Unlocking a new slot costs 500 Diamonds. Upgrading an existing slot starts at a cost of 1000 Diamonds and increases in price each time that slot is upgraded. The upgrades follow the same color system as hero ranking.
Manual Training allows the player to place an Angel or Hero in the Training Slot and then boost their experience instantly using Experience Potions. The Player first selects a potion from the right side of the screen and then clicks on a training Angel or Hero to increase Exp. Players can keep pressing on the Angel or Hero’s image to continue increasing Exp.
About Training SlotsEdit
- Common Training Slot: This only uses 88 Diamonds to unlock a Common Training Slot. The base rate for this slot is Exp*900 each hour and Exp*21600 every day.
- Uncommon Training Slot: Angels or Heroes can receive Exp*180 more every hour and Exp*4320 more in a day. Players can use 20 Diamonds to buy 10 Medium Exp Potions from Mysterious Merchant. Each Medium Exp Potion brings Exp*300. If players use a Uncommon Training Slot, they can save 29 Diamonds a day.
- Players don’t need to exchange Trial Tokens and Arena Tokens for Exp Potions. Angels or Heroes can receive Exp*25920 a day from the Uncommon Training Slot.
- Excellent Training Slot: Compared with Uncommon Training Slot, Angels or Heroes can receive Exp*360 more every hour and Exp*8640 more in a day.
- Epic Training Slot: This uses 688 Diamonds to unlock an Epic Training Slot. Compared with Excellent Training Slot, Angels or Heroes can receive Exp*540 more every hour and Exp*12960 more a day. Angels or Heroes can receive Exp*47520 a day from the Epic Training Slot.
- Legendary Training Slot: Compared with Excellent Training Slot, Angels or Heroes can receive Exp*720 more every hour and Exp*17280 more a day. Angels or Heroes can receive Exp*64800 a day from the Legendary Training Slot
How To Use Training SlotsEdit
- Click the image of an idle Training Slot. Select a Hero from the pop-out interface to start the training.
- The system will count Exp for the Hero in the Training Slot once every 5 minutes. When the Hero has enough Exp to upgrade, the system will automatically upgrade the Hero .
- Players can select 4 speedup items from the system. Click on an item and then click on the Hero’s image to use it.
There are 4 different Experience Point (EXP or XP) potions currently in the game.
|Small||+60 EXP||300 Gold for 1|
|Medium||+300 EXP||1500 Gold for 1|
|Large||+1500 EXP||15 Diamonds for 1|
|Ultimate||+7500 EXP||75 Diamonds for 1|
Upgrading Potions Edit
Note that you can also combine the smaller potions into the bigger ones. For example, 5 Small (green) potions can be combined into 1 Medium (blue) potion. You do this from the "Misc" tab in your Inventory. Tap on the potion, tap on Details, then tap on "Compose" or "Compose All" to upgrade them. The upgrading does NOT cost anything and you do not lose any EXP by doing this. It just makes it so you don't have to use as many individual pots when you're training your heroes / angels.
When combined with the above mention that you can purchase potions, an interesting option comes to mind for those players who have sufficient gold reserves. Since you can purchase a small potion for 300 gold and then upgrade 5 of them to Medium, etc. You can take advantage of this buy spending enough gold to upgrade to an Ultimate XP potion. See the following table for how this would work
|Size||Equiv Sm Pots||Cost|
So, if your goal was to use 25 Ultimate XP Potions, you could purchase 25 x 125 = 3125 small xp potions for 937,500 Gold and upgrade them through the tiers to get your 25 Ultimate XP potions.
EXP List Per Hero LevelEdit
In this table you can find how many EXP you need to level your hero for each level and how many small xp pots it takes to do that (rounded up). Finally, it shows the total xp from level 5 (and the total number of small XP pots you'd need).
| EXP for|
| Small XP|
| Total EXP|
from level 5
| Sm XP Pots|
from level 5